Monster Hunter Rise (Xbox, Windows, PlayStation Versions)
- Xbox X|S
- Xbox One
The following title update will address several issues in the game.
Xbox/Windows Ver. 10.0.4.0
PS5 Ver. 10.000.004/PS4 Ver.10.03
Release Date: March 13 (Monday)
Platforms: Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, Windows, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4
– Fixed an issue that caused the selected character type to not be reflected correctly when using a Character Edit Voucher.
⇒ Any characters affected by this issue should now reflect the correct character type.
– Fixed an issue where the Palico: MEOW LIMIT! was unable to be downloaded.
– Fixed an issue where the ID on page 2 and after of the Guild Card was incorrect.
– Fixed an issue that caused screen tearing to occur when alternating between the Xbox version and Windows version with the same account. (Xbox/Windows versions only)
⇒ V-sync will no longer be disabled in the Xbox version.
– Reduced Lobby-joining failures caused by timeout error [MR-235-81] (PS4 version only).
⇒ This error can occur due to issues within your network environment, but we are attempting to minimize these cases by adjusting network processing.
We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience these issues may have caused.
Thank you for your continued support of Monster Hunter Rise.
March 10, 2023
Xbox, Windows, PlayStation
Xbox, Windows, PlayStation Versions Monster Hunter Rise Development Team