In order to make use of DLC and online features such as multiplayer, it is required to update Monster Hunter Rise to the latest version.
- February 24, 2022
- Required Space
Main game: About 800MB
Main Additions / Changes
- Notifications regarding add-on content and such will now be shown on the Title Screen and at the Courier.
You can turn this on/off by going to Options > Promotion.
- New Event Quests will be available every week.
- New DLC can be purchased from the Steam Store.
- You can now configure your HDR Settings by going to Options > Display > Screen Mode.
To make use of HDR Mode, it is required to turn on the HDR Settings in Windows.
- All Buddy armor used to have the same generic shadows, but we have added unique shadows for each individual piece of armor.
Bug Fixes / Miscellaneous
- Fixed a bug when creating a Palamute that causes a non-existent Voice Type 4 to be selected under specific circumstances, resulting in crashes and other issues.
- Fixed a bug occasionally causing the settings of the targets to be different between the Host and the guests in the Training Area.
- Fixed a bug causing the Host to be displayed with a Cohoot on their arm on the guest's screen if the Host cancels calling their Cohoot at the same time the guest enters the Lobby.
- When changing the direction of the Toadversary at the Training Area, the text usually turns yellow, but if the player changes another option after that, the "direction" text would sometimes turn back to white. This has been fixed.
- Fixed a bug causing some monsters only to flinch instead of being downed when hit by a vent in the Lava Caverns, or by a Blastoad.
- Fixed a bug occasionally preventing a monster's falling animation from being played to the end.
- Fixed a bug occasionally preventing certain attacks, such as Sticky Ammo, from doing damage if they hit at the exact same time that the mud crust around Jyuratodus's neck is broken.
- Fixed a bug preventing the player from being able to enter their tent if they change areas just when they start Wyvern Riding.
- Fixed a bug occasionally preventing the Item Bar from being updated.
- Fixed a bug very occasionally preventing some visual effects from being displayed in cutscenes when departing on the Serpent Goddess of Thunder quest while wearing Arthur's layered armor.
- Fixed a bug causing the waist of the player character to look cut off when equipping certain leg armor in combination with the Sonic Jersey layered armor.
- Fixed a bug preventing the player's Buddy from being displayed temporarily if the player joins a multiplayer session while their Buddy has been told to wait.
- Fixed a bug preventing the jerky on the Buddy's nose from being displayed if the player joins a Lobby during the Give Treat animation.
- Fixed a bug occasionally causing Palicoes to stop moving when performing the Giga Barrel Bombay.
- Fixed a bug occasionally causing the display of the gunlance's remaining bullets to become incorrect when using the Ground Splitter.
- Fixed a bug causing an unintended guard if the player is hit by a Palamute's body slam and blunt hit combo while guarding.
- Fixed a bug occasionally causing the color of the insect glaive's glow to be different from the equipped Kinsect's.
- Fixed a bug causing a time frame during which the player cannot dodge if they stop aiming with the bowgun.
- Fixed a bug causing a discrepancy between the amount of ammo owned and the amount of ammo displayed for the bowgun under certain circumstances.
- Fixed a bug causing the 4th color of Type 1 clothing to differ between the thumbnail and the actual model.
- Fixed a bug causing hair to clip through armor when combining certain hairstyles with certain pieces of armor.
- Fixed a bug causing different numbers to be displayed for the same hairstyles on the Character Edit screen and the add-on content screen.
- Fixed a bug causing clipping in the upper arm of the player character when combining certain armwear and waist armor.
- Fixed a bug occasionally causing the player character and their Buddies to be displayed at the same time on the preview screen when selecting "Change Equipment".
- Fixed a bug causing Buddies to be displayed in their old armor on the save file select screen if you change their armor by going through specific steps.
- Fixed a bug occasionally causing elemental effects on Buddy weapons that do not have an element on them.
- Fixed a bug occasionally preventing the recovery guide from being displayed when the player is hit with a restricting attack for the first time.
- Fixed a bug causing issues with the consumption of crafting items under certain circumstances, when using items via the Radial Menu while the player's weapon is drawn.
- Fixed a bug causing the player to always perform a running landing if they hit the ground with the Switch Axe in sword mode.
- Fixed a bug when comboing from a backward dodge into a Forward Slash with the Charge Blade in sword mode.
- Fixed a bug preventing the "Utsushi Cut" hairstyle from being displayed properly when combined with certain head armor.
- Fixed a bug causing the "Rampage Twinblades I" to be displayed in the opposite direction if the players uses a whetstone after equipping them.
- Fixed a bug very briefly causing the player's upper body to turn in an unnatural direction when another player uses Wyvern's Fire during Multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug causing Cohoots to disappear from other players' arms if you quick travel around the village during multiplayer.
- Fixed a bug causing the color of the Prism Spiribird to appear incorrectly on the map's icon list.
- Fixed a bug preventing other players from accessing certain facilities if the Host is disconnected because no controller inputs were made for a certain amount of time.
- Fixed a bug causing the game to crash when viewing a Guild Card that includes corrupted image data.
- Fixed various text bugs.
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes have been made.