Nintendo Switch: Ver.10.0.3
In order to use DLC and play online, you need to update Monster Hunter Rise to the latest version.
Notes about the Nintendo Switch version
- - You can check which version you're on at the bottom right of the Title Screen.
- - Online gameplay requires a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
- - If you do not have access to the Internet, you can play local multiplayer, as long as every player uses the same version of the software.
Please visit the Nintendo Support page for more information.
- July 8, 2022
Bug Fixes and Balance Adjustments
- Fixed a bug causing your Palico's Support Moves to change randomly when teaching them certain Secret Support Moves.
- Fixed a bug preventing a reload rating lowered by 2 levels from recovering, if you remove the Elemental Reload Switch Skill after performing a specific set of actions with the light bowgun.
(We've also confirmed a bug in the reload display under Equipment Info, and this will be addressed in a future update.)
- Fixed a bug causing the game to shut down when performing a specific string of attacks using the insect glaive's Kinsect Bonus: Boosted Powder Extract on Rakna-Kadaki or Pyre Rakna-Kadaki.
Locales and Environment
- Fixed a bug in dialogue with the Buddy Scout regarding newly added Buddy Skills that was aimed at all players, instead of only affected players.
- For A1★ and A2★ quests, the health for all monsters and the attack power of some monsters has been adjusted.
Base and Facilities
Fixed a bug very occasionally causing the game to freeze after using the Lottery with an amiibo.
Fixed a bug causing the player to temporarily lose the right to play Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak when purchasing or activating DLC during gameplay.
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes have been made.