Nintendo Switch: Ver.11.0.2
In order to use DLC and play online, you need to update Monster Hunter Rise to the latest version.
Notes about the Nintendo Switch version
- - You can check which version you're on at the bottom right of the Title Screen.
- - Online gameplay requires a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
- - If you do not have access to the Internet, you can play local multiplayer, as long as every player uses the same version of the software.
Please visit the Nintendo Support page for more information.
- August 26, 2022
Bug Fixes and Balance Adjustments
- Fixed an error that occasionally occurred if you register an equipment loadout containing a weapon with a Rampage Decoration, rollback the upgrade for that weapon, and then try to select that particular equipment loadout again.
- Fixed an issue occasionally affecting the results of augmenting armor when performing specific steps while augmenting a weapon.
- When changing the target in the search settings for Anomaly Investigations, the minimum level value will no longer be updated if the target is within the range of adjustable conditions.
- Fixed an issue causing players to obtain Anomaly Investigations as "unauthorized quests" if they join another player's Anomaly Investigation for a monster they haven't unlocked yet.
- Fixed an error that occasionally occurred when harvesting during an Anomaly Investigation.
- Fixed an issue preventing Anomaly Investigations joined by multiple players in the same lobby from showing up in the search results for Join Requests.
Detailed body hair on characters and monsters is now properly displayed when the anti-aliasing is turned off or set to "FXAA."
This also ensures body hair is properly displayed when NVIDIA DLSS is enabled. (Updated on August 10)
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes have been made.