Nintendo Switch: Ver.12.0.1
In order to use DLC and play online, you need to update Monster Hunter Rise to the latest version.
Notes about the Nintendo Switch version
- - You can check which version you're on at the bottom right of the Title Screen.
- - Online gameplay requires a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
- - If you do not have access to the Internet, you can play local multiplayer, as long as every player uses the same version of the software.
Please visit the Nintendo Support page for more information.
- October 14, 2022
Bug Fixes and Balance Adjustments
Fixed an issue causing save data size to increase when setting augmented armor to the "Vaunted Qurious Crafter" page on the Guild Card.
- After looking into the issue caused by repeated input of gestures and pose sets, we have adjusted the game to accept a maximum of 4 inputs per second in order to maintain Lobby stability.
- Fixed an issue causing an error to occur if you try to claim the "Lost Code" Hunter layered weapon pack (14 types) all at once.
- Fixed an issue where the great swords "Chrome Heaven", "Antique Machina GS", and "Lordly Deathcap" would have an insufficient number of Anomaly Slots.
- Fixed an issue causing Risen Chameleos to behave differently for players with an Anomaly Research Level below 100 and players with an Anomaly Research Level of 100 or higher.
- Fixed an issue causing Violet Mizutsune to keep going around in circles if the player uses a Tricktoad under specific conditions during the M6★ quest "A Mysterious Pale Flame."
- Fixed an issue causing the game to crash if the player uses the "Equipment Search" function at the Smithy or in the Item Box if they do not have the right to play "Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak."
- The game now no longer autosaves at the start of a cutscene.
- Players will no longer be able to accept unauthorized Anomaly Investigations at the Quest Counter.
- If the player joins an Anomaly Investigation via a Join Request, and the quest is identified as unauthorized, a chat log message will now be displayed to notify the player of this fact.
Fixed a bug causing the game to crash when connecting to the "Nahimic Audio" sound utility software.