Bug Fixes / Miscellaneous
- Fixed a bug causing the Host to be displayed with a Cohoot on their arm on the guest's screen if the Host cancels calling their Cohoot at the same time the guest enters the Lobby.
- Fixed a bug occasionally preventing a monster's falling animation from being played to the end.
- Fixed a bug occasionally preventing certain attacks, such as Sticky Ammo, from doing damage if they hit at the exact same time that the mud crust around Jyuratodus's neck is broken.
- Fixed a bug causing the 4th color of Type 1 clothing to differ between the thumbnail and the actual model.
- Fixed a bug causing hair to clip through armor when combining certain hairstyles with certain pieces of armor.
- Fixed a bug causing different numbers to be displayed for the same hairstyles on the Character Edit screen and the add-on content screen.
- Fixed a bug causing the back part of the sideburns of the "Hinoa long" and "Minoto long" hairstyles to clip through the skin.
- Fixed a bug causing clipping in the upper arm of the player character when combining certain armwear and waist armor.
- Fixed a bug occasionally causing the player character and their Buddies to be displayed at the same time on the preview screen when selecting "Change Equipment".
- Fixed a bug causing Buddies to be displayed in their old armor on the save file select screen if you change their armor by going through specific steps.
- Fixed a bug occasionally causing elemental effects on Buddy weapons that do not have an element on them.
- Fixed a bug occasionally preventing the recovery guide from being displayed when the player is hit with a restricting attack for the first time.
- Fixed a bug causing issues with the consumption of crafting items under certain circumstances, when using items via the Radial Menu while the player's weapon is drawn.
- Fixed a bug causing the player to always perform a running landing if they hit the ground with the Switch Axe in sword mode.
- Fixed a bug when comboing from a backward dodge into a Forward Slash with the Charge Blade in sword mode.
- Fixed a bug causing the color of the Prism Spiribird to appear incorrectly on the map's icon list.
- Fixed a bug occasionally causing the game to crash if it is taking a long time to boot.
- Fixed a bug causing the game to freeze if you perform certain steps on the Mutual Likes list, which result in an empty slot appearing, and then select that empty slot.
- Fixed various text bugs.
- Other miscellaneous bug fixes have been made.